Venture Capital: Israel is Amazing the World with Enemies All Around [Version 3]
By R.OliverLuce | April 26, 2013
For years Israel has been known for being the most innovative & creative country on earth and spitting out many inventions.
One invention one can easily think of, is their portable “Iron Dome” anti-missile system to render Islamic terrorist’s wild eyed rockets almost harmless! Wild eyed, because they would always yell and scream “god is great” when attempting to kill any non-Muslims like their most hated enemy, the Jews of the land of Israel! And of course the Jews are well known for their desire to do and create. For the Jews are for the most part a God fearing nation!
But what’s this? American companies and investors are tripping over themselves in grabbing a piece of Israel’s so-called startup success?
According to an article in Yahoo Business Insider there are at least 24 startup programs taking advantage of the hot Tel Aviv business environment! Some even by Microsoft and Google as reported, wow! Yikes, it LQQKs like every American Venture Capitalist has at least one Israeli startup it it’s portfolio or so it’s reported by Yahoo Business Insider writer Julie Bort! Is this right? Someone investigate! Israel can’t be this exciting. After all, Obama love Muslims and detests Israel, right, lol?
But wait, do we need an investigation? With 4,800 startups showing and 700 being venture capitalized out without any bootstrapping. Israel is being labeled the “Startup Country” of the world.
Well, Julie Bort along with Mr. Weisfeld breaks down the startups like this:
* Israel culture breeds business people to take risks. Maybe a God has something to do with this. It isn’t low taxes for sure. Just think what would happen if taxes were LOW in Israel!
* Israelis speak their mind? What’s this? Maybe it’s that they all know each other and able to communicate with each other. Not here in America, lol, where we spend a lot of time walking in guilt.
* Israel has many world classic engineering schools. Ok, this is good. What’s wrong with America? Ah, we’ve thrown out God and now no one has the desire to excel except to complain! Oh God(help us)!
* Ah, military service! Everyone has to serve and it puts the fear of God into you. America doesn’t do that anymore. Too bad for us.
* Israel is a big attraction for research and development in the semiconductor world! Ok, that’s great. Israel is attracting somebody for good reason. Or maybe it’s simply America loosing it’s luster and pushing research & development overseas as Israel the primary target.
This country of Israel is a good bet for business and investment. It’s a land of people who are still in love with their country and are firmly united. Yes, they have their flaws which don’t seem to be fatal as what’s happening in America today! This is good soil for business. America would be better off to take notice and take another hard look at their “Godly heritage” for real; Divided we fall!
So, can we afford to gut this golden goose [Israel] just to appease the likes of Islam? Israel seems to be a good bet for the future! Who cares if there are one and one half billion Muslims. Love & assist the people but hate the behavior for the long run. Let’s not enable Islam to continue to attack Israel as is, but let us educate with the God of real logic and truth.
Business is good for families everywhere! REWARD what God has brought; Throw money at great potential and help those who are given to destruction, and NEVER enable evil to destroy what is successful. Israel seems to be a wonder for the future!
“Why US Companies Are Drooling Over Israel’s Amazing Startup Scene” -Julie Bort:
Referenced Industry links:
Israeli Startup Map of whoseWho and whose hiring:
* Disclaimer: This inadvertent Yahoo Financial Business Insider contributor RobOliverLuce has no position in any stocks mentioned. You can follow him on Twitter @ROliverLuce and by NO means is he associated or works for Yahoo Financial Business Insider.